Welcome to the Perris Union High School District Employee Benefits Page.
Should you have any questions regarding your current benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Judy Miller, MS, ARM-P
Director of Risk Management and Environmental Safety
Phone: (951) 943-6369 x80281
Risk Management Technician
Phone: 951.943.6369 x 80283
Contact list for your Medical, Dental and/or Vision carrier.
Find a Medical Provider
BenefitBridge is our online enrollment system which houses employee benefit information and decision making support tools.
Life Changing Events
Are you getting married? Expecting a baby? Getting a divorce?
You have 30 days from the date of marriage, birth, or divorce to add or delete dependent(s). You will need to provide a copy of the marriage certificate, birth certificate, or final divorce papers, along with the appropriate enrollment form(s) to the Employee Benefits Department at the District Office. If you should have any questions, please contact Employee Benefits at 951.943.6369, Ext. 80283 or at email@example.com.
Mental Health/Employee Assistance Program
Anthem Blue Cross is our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), available to all PUHSD employees and their families.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential service available to you and your family, and is a program designed to help with emotional health issues and everyday challenges. All employees are eligible for the EAP benefit. It is easy to use, paid for by the District and includes:
- Consultation and counseling sessions with an emotional health providerby phone, in-person and online
- Programs, tools, tips and resources for healthy living
- Information and assistance with relationship issues including marital or partner, parent-child and work relationships
- To access this service call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (800) 999-7222 or on the web at anthemEAP.com and provide the PUHSD district code: REEP
- Includes access to mystrength, a free digital resource to support emotional health and wellness; accessible online or through the myStrength app available for both Android and Apple.
Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
Model Notice for employers who offer a health plan to some or all employees: