Welcome to the Wellness Center!
The Wellness Center is a safe space for students to receive social and emotional support.
- 15 minutes quiet space
- Talk to a Mental Health Staff
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Small counseling groups: grief/loss, family issues, etc.
- Workshops related to Mental Health Topics
The Wellness Center is open during school days.
Monday Through Friday from 8:00 AM- 2:30 PM.
- Students can walk into the Wellness Center during school hours.
- Students must have a pass from a Staff member during class time.
Our Wellness Center Staff checks in with at-promise students that may benefit from Tier 2/Tier 3 services. Referrals are made by administration, counseling staff, and teachers. Parent/Guardian consent forms are needed for small counseling group sessions and individual therapy sessions.
A simple, fast and safe tool for Drug and Mental Health Help. The most trusted community of care. In partnership with Perris Union High School District. 888-515-0595